On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the Infinix Zero X Pro (X6810, X6811, X6811B) DA files. DA file also known as the Download Agent file is a file that helps in fixing the device secure boot error. If you are using the Infinix Zero X Pro and facing any issues such as FRP lock, corrupted memory, secure boot error, authentication, or buffer error.
To flash the Secure Boot DA file on your Infinix Zero X Pro, you need flash tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK Box, Miracle Box, or CM2 box. Follow our step-by-step guide to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your Infinix Zero X Pro.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Infinix Zero X Pro
- System Image backup of the Infinix Zero X Pro
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Infinix Zero X Pro
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- Infinix Zero X Pro (X6810, X6811, X6811B) DA File
(File contains: mtk_allinone_da.bin)
- Download SP Flash Tool
- This DA file is supported for the Infinix Zero X Pro devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Infinix Zero X Pro devices from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Infinix Zero X Pro (X6810, X6811, X6811B) DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Infinix Zero X Pro will now reboot with a reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA files using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Infinix Zero X Pro (X6810, X6811, X6811B) devices. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Sir, My mobile name is Infinix zero x neo Model name but 12 version updates date?? thanks
Update Leaks date confirm Infinix zero x neo