Minecraft Realms offers a private world where you and your friends can be online always. Here you and your friends can invite or join the world that you want to play. You can add up to 10 friends at the same time and there is no limit for the invitation. However, the online game can also get down sometimes due to server issues or any other reasons. If you’re also experiencing a similar kind of issue, then you should check out Is Minecraft Realms Server Down? – It’s Not Working?
Plenty of players have been reporting that they are getting issues with the Minecraft Realms multiplayer game on the Mojang’s official servers. It’s also worth mentioning that this online game is pretty much stable and reliable according to the server uptime and all. However, if in case, you’re feeling that there is something wrong with the server, you can do the following things in order to know whether there is actually a server downtime is happening or not.
There are so many problems happening to the Minecraft server from the last 24 hours that plenty of affected players have been reporting on Twitter. Let’s take a quick look. There are almost 77% issues reported by the users for the online gameplay issue and 22% of users have been reported for the log-in related issues.
WTF!! did you just patch my automatic farms? my xp and sugar cane farm and why r they not working? U PATCHED 0-TICK?!!! NOOO
— ishaan jhooti (@ishaan92570821) June 25, 2020
— Katie Gilbert (@Shinikami9969) June 25, 2020
Anyone down to play some minecraft???
— JustEmo (@Just0_oEmo) June 25, 2020
@MojangSupport hi. Minecraft won't load on ps4, or just gets stuck on the Mojang logo page. Is this a known issue, and what's the expected resolution time?
— GaryNewstead (@gary_newstead) June 25, 2020
Is Minecraft Realms Server Down? – It’s Not Working?
If you’re getting issues with your Minecraft Realms game startup or loading or crashing or even stuck at the loading screen related issue, then you can check out the steps below.
- Go to the Down Detector site on your mobile or PC using a web browser.
- Type Minecraft on the search bar and hit the search button.
- It will show you the real-time possible problems on that particular game like server downtime or outage issue in the last 24 hours.
- Additionally, you will get a full list of reported tweets by the affected users with a specific date & time, Live Outage Map, Resolved issues, most reported problems based on the issue like gameplay, website, log-in related issues, etc.
If there is any actual downtime, you can wait for a couple of hours and check the status again whether everything is back again or not. If the problem persists for a long, you should reach out to the official support team such as the Minecraft Community page or the official Minecraft Twitter handle.
As the Minecraft Realms runs on the Mojang server, you can also check out the Mojang Status on Twitter.
Possible Steps to Do:
Additionally, you can follow some of the possible workarounds below to fix this issue.
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is stable and working properly.
- You can also use a wired ethernet connection rather than using the Wi-Fi network.
- Simply log out from the game account > Reboot your PC and launch the game > Log back into the account.
- Make sure that the Windows OS and graphics drivers are updated to its latest version.
- Try using any VPN service and check for the issue.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this article useful. For any queries, you can comment below.