Frontier Developments did come up with a sequel called ‘Jurassic World Evolution 2‘ as one of the much-anticipated titles to Jurassic World Evolution. This dinosaurs-filled building simulation management video game is doing really well in terms of the gaming experience. However, it seems that some unfortunate Jurassic World Evolution 2 players are experiencing the graphics issue after the Nvidia update on the Windows PC which is frustrating a lot.
Now, if you’re also one of the victims to encounter such an issue then you can follow this troubleshooting guide completely to resolve it. This is a construction and management simulation game where players will have to construct a Jurassic World prehistoric theme park. Just like the first part, some players are also facing graphical glitches in the second part where shadow textures, black screen, color fading out, etc issues may arise quite often.
Fix: Jurassic World Evolution 2 Graphics Issue after Nvidia Update
As per multiple reports online, recently the Nvidia RTX graphics card users updated the graphics driver to the latest version. But somehow it’s troubling the players with the graphical issues unexpectedly after installing the recent patch update. That means there is something conflicting between the specific Jurassic World Evolution 2 title and the Nvidia graphics card. Luckily, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below for you to check out.
1. Rollback/Downgrade Graphics Driver
First of all, you should try rollback/downgrade the Nvidia graphics driver on the PC to the previous stable build to fix the in-game graphical glitches whatsoever. You’ll need to do this manually by following the steps below:
- Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Access Menu.
- Now, select Device Manager > Double-click on Display adapters to expand it.
- Right-click on the active graphics card > Select Properties.
- Click on the Driver tab > Click on Roll Back Driver (if available).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
Note: If in case, the Roll Back Driver option is greyed out for you then make sure to follow the next method below.
2. Uninstall Nvidia Graphics Driver (via DDU)
The DDU (Display Drivers Uninstaller) tool will help you to easily uninstall the NVIDIA GPU driver from your computer in a clean format.
- First, download the latest Display Drivers Uninstaller software on your PC.
- Next, simply install the tool > Then turn off the internet connection on your PC to just uninstall the driver.
- Launch the DDU tool > Select your graphics driver (NVIDIA) from the drop-down list.
- Click on Clean and restart (Highly Recommended).
- Once the driver is uninstalled from the PC, it will ask you to restart your computer.
- Make sure to reboot your PC. Now, follow the next method to reinstall the graphics driver.
3. Reinstall Nvidia Graphics Driver (via GeForce Experience)
Once the Nvidia graphics driver has been uninstalled on the Windows PC, you can follow the steps below to reinstall the graphics driver as per your graphics card model number.
- Head over to the official NVIDIA GeForce website to download the driver.
- Now, download the GeForce Experience app on your PC and install it.
- Keep in mind that you’ve connected your desktop monitor via the NVIDIA GPU.
- Launch the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app > If it prompts you to update the version, just update the app first.
- Next, proceed to the Drivers tab > Click on Check for Updates.
- If there is the latest driver update available, click on Custom Install. (You can also go for Express Installation)
- Enable the checkbox to Perform a clean installation > Head over to Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once done, restart your computer to apply changes immediately.
4. Update Jurassic World Evolution 2
It seems that an outdated game patch version is one of the main reasons behind the graphical issue or crashing issue. It’s always a better idea to check for the latest patch updates and install them periodically whenever available. To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library > Click on Jurassic World Evolution 2 from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- Wait some time to install the update > Once done, close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes and launch the game again.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Head over to Library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon of Jurassic World Evolution 2.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
5. Repair Game Files
Sometimes corrupted or missing game files on the Windows PC may occur multiple issues with the game performance such as launching it or even graphical glitches. Thankfully, most of the game launchers do come with an inbuilt game file checking and verification tool to easily find out or repair potential issues in multiple scenarios. To do so:
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Jurassic World Evolution 2 from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dots icon of Jurassic World Evolution 2.
- Click on Verify, and it’ll start verifying the game files.
- Wait for the process to complete and restart the launcher.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.