It looks like you are using an LG G8 ThinQ and want to flash the official Stock ROM file on the same. Well, if your answer is Yes, then you are in the right place. As today, in this post, we would be covering on the latest LG G8 ThinQ firmware flash files. We will be sharing all the required download links for the latest firmware here. We cannot deny that when it comes to Operating System for Mobile Devices, Android is simply one of the most highly customizable ones. It offers a lot of features that no other Operating system does. Well, that in no way means that it does not have any issues.
Are you someone who is facing some issues with your LG G8 ThinQ? Well, maybe you are someone who is facing issues like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail, etc. Or even something even bigger like a boot loop or hard brick. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you are facing some sort of issue with your device and you want to fix it. Now, one of the simplest and best ways to solve these issues is to perform a Factory Data Reset or flash the latest firmware on the same.
Well, if you want to do a fresh installation of Stock ROM on the LG G8 ThinQ, then you can simply download the latest firmware files for the LG G8 ThinQ by clicking on the download link given below in this post and follow the instructions thereof to install it on your Android Device.
Now, we all know that Android by Google is open-source system software. This unlocks a lot of things for the users. For instance, users can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Patches, Mods, and more. Though, doing all this is not rocket science and is quite easy in real life. But there are times when things do not go well and you end up bricking your Android Device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick LG G8 ThinQ back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
Stock firmware is the factory firmware which comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your LG G8 ThinQ will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is LG G8 ThinQ stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in LG G8 ThinQ. It is always good to keep LG G8 ThinQ stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG G8 ThinQ
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG G8 ThinQ
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG G8 ThinQ
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
LG G8 ThinQ Stock Firmware Files:
LG G8 ThinQ Amazon Edition Flash Files:
Flash File Name: G820QM821c_00_AMZ_US_OP_0617
|Download Direct LG Server|
Verizon LG G8 ThinQ G820U Flash Files
|G820UM20e||No Download Yet!|
US Cellular LG G8 ThinQ LMG820UM Flash Files
|G820UM20C||Download Direct LG Server|
LG G8 ThinQ LMG820N Flash Files
|G820NO10h||Download Direct LG Server
|G820N20O||Download Direct LG Server|
Steps to Install LG G8 ThinQ Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for LG G8 ThinQ
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG G8 ThinQ is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on LG G8 ThinQ:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers, and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG G8 ThinQ.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG G8 ThinQ successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.