In this article, we have shared the instruction and download link to install the official firmware file on LG K51S K510BMW. To flash the firmware file, you need to install the LG Flash Tool (Also known as LG UP Tool) on your computer.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG K51S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG K51S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG K51S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Firmware Files
|Flash File Name: K51S_K510BMW10a_02_OPEN_SCA_DS_OP_0703
Software version: K510BMW10a
Size: 2.5 GB
Steps to Install LG K51S Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for LG K51S K510BMW
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG K51S K510BMW is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on LG K51S:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers, and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP Exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to the PC using a USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG K51S.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG K51S successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.