After the success story of LG Stylus, LG introduced the successor, LG Stylus 2. Looking to install Stock Firmware, then you are at right place. Like every user, you may have tried to install Custom ROM, Kernels or even mods or root on your device, Sometimes though, when things go south, flashing the stock firmware is the only option to unbrick the device. Here we have all the collection of LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware. Yes, now you can install any Custom ROM or mods which you love, knowing you can always go back to stock. Here in this guide, we will guide you on How to install the Stock Firmware on LG Stylus 2 by following the complete tutorial.
Talking about the specs, LG Stylus 2 brings a 5.7 inches IPS LCD display with a screen 720p pixels. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC. It has 1.5/2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. LG Stylus 2 sports 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. The device is backed by 3000 mAh removable battery.
- LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware on LG Stylus 2 using the below guide :
- Steps to Install LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware manually using the below guide
LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware Collections
From this list of stock ROM for LG Stylus 2, you can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Unbrick your LG Stylus 2 using our list of LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LG Stylus 2 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your LG Stylus 2 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your LG Stylus 2.
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Update automatically OTA Update on LG Stylus 2 :
- Open Settings on LG Stylus 2.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware on LG Stylus 2 using the below guide :
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on LG Stylus 2.[/su_note]
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG Stylus 2 H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Download LG USB Drivers
REQUIRED KDZ FILES
Steps to Install LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! You have installed Stock Firmware on LG Stylus 2 successfully.
I hope you have downloaded and installed LG Stylus 2 Stock Firmware and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!
thnk for share
i have stylus2 with android7.0
i want to downgrade it to 6.0
please help me