Logitech C922 and C922 Pro are one of the choices for streamers while buying webcams. These webcams come with a lot of features. There are several reports that the users are facing with their webcam. As the report suggests the Logitech C922 Pro is Not detected or working on Windows 11 or another version. The same issue is being encountered on the Logitech C922 Webcam. Therefore, we are here on how to fix this issue.
Why is Logitech Webcam Not Running Properly on Windows 11?
The not detected issue or not working on Windows 11 can be caused due to many problems. It might be due to the webcam issue, hardware issue, or other issues. Therefore, we are mentioning the reasons for you so that you can easily get to know about the cause of the issue which you are facing.
- Hardware Issue
- Cable Wire
- Driver Issue
- App Permission
- Outdated Software
How To Fix Logitech Webcam Issues on Windows 11?
The issue can be caused to anyone, it’s not to worry about. We are also here with the methods by which you can try to fix the issue. So, we will be listing out the methods which you can follow easily to resolve the issue. Therefore, check out the methods which are given below to know how to fix them.
Check Cable Connection
The first thing that you should try is to check the cable connection of the Webcam whether it is in working condition or not. While you are doing this, evaluate the USB Ports of the webcam as well as of the laptop. So, check the ports that they are dust free and if it is in working condition. After doing this, unplug the webcam and replug it. By doing this, your webcam will be restarted and if there is any file problem then it will be fixed. Now, check whether the Webcam has been detected by the PC and working on Windows 11 or other versions.
There are possibilities that you might not have given the proper permissions to the webcam due to which the issue is encountered with you. So, follow the steps which are given below to allow permission for the webcam to the apps.
- Press Windows + I Keys.
- Select Privacy & Security which is on the left pane of the screen.
- Now, scroll down and in the App Permission section, look for the Camera and Microphone options. As you will also need the microphone while using the webcam.
- So, first of all, click on the Camera Option.
- Now, allow permission for the camera. And, you can also give particular permission to the app for accessing the camera. So, do this thing.
- Now, again repeat the steps for giving access to the microphones.
- After doing this, check whether the webcam is working or not.
Reinstall The Logitech Software
We will suggest you reinstall the Logitech Software on your PC to avoid this issue. As there might be some corrupted files due to which the webcam might not be working properly. So, in this scenario, You can try reinstalling the Logitech software on your Windows PC. Therefore, follow the steps which are given below to uninstall the Logitech Software and reinstall it.
- Press the Win+R button.
- Type “control” in it.
- Now, select uninstall a program.
- After it, check for the Logitech App.
- Select the app, and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall button from the drop-down menu that appears.
After this, check whether the Logitech C922 Pro is working or not.
Update Your Webcam Driver
There are also some possibilities that you might be using the outdated driver of the webcam due to which it is not working properly. So, we will suggest you update it to fix this issue. Follow the steps which are given below to update the webcam driver.
- Visit Logitech’s official website.
- Download the driver for your Logitech C922 or C922 Pro webcam.
- After completion of downloading, install the driver manually to fix the issue.
You can also update the existing driver by following the methods which are given below.
- Click on Start Button
- Now, search Device Manager in it
- After it, click on the Camera tab
- Now, right-click on the webcam driver and click on update driver
Contact Customer Support
So, even after trying the methods which are mentioned above, if you are not able to solve your issue. Then, we will suggest you visit the nearby service center to get your webcam fixed. So, take your webcam to the service center and tell them about the issue that you are facing. They will analyze the issue and will check your webcam then they will fix it.
Note: You can also try these methods for your other Windows version too. As the methods are same for all of them.
We know that the not detecting issue might be annoying for you. So, for analyzing the issue, we have mentioned the reasons through which this issue can occur to you. As well as we have also mentioned the methods through which you will be able to solve the problem. So, try the methods which are mentioned above to resolve your issue. Also, if you have fixed the problem with any other solution then do share it with us in the comment section below.