Logitech G915 is a truly wireless mechanical keyboard that comes with advanced lightsync RGB technology. I don’t think that currently, there is any big giant in the market who can compete with Logitech in the gaming gear segment. There is a wide range of gaming gear that Logitech offers to its users. One of those devices is the Logitech G915 keyboard.
But unfortunately, some users who own this keyboard find it difficult to connect their keyboard to their Windows PC. Well, basically, the issue is Logitech G915 Bluetooth not pairing or connecting. Look, we have some workarounds that will help you fix the issue. Therefore, if you want to get these fixes, then read the guide until the end.
- How To Fix Logitech G915 Bluetooth Issue | Not Pairing or Connecting
How To Fix Logitech G915 Bluetooth Issue | Not Pairing or Connecting
You can use many workarounds to fix the Logitech G915 Bluetooth not pairing or connecting issue. Therefore, now, let’s get started with it:
#1. Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter
There are chances that there are some issues with the Hardware; therefore, you can run the hardware and device troubleshooter on your Windows 11 PC. So, let’s take a look at how you do it:
- Firstly, search for Troubleshoot and open it.
- Thereafter, go to the Hardware and devices and hit the Run the troubleshooter button.
- After that, follow the on-screen instruction to troubleshoot.
#2. Enter the pairing number manually
While pairing the Bluetooth device for the first time, we get a pairing number, which is currently filled automatically. But, if you are failed to pair your Logitech G915 to your Windows 11 PC, then make sure to enter the pairing number manually.
You can use the virtual keyboard that comes with Windows 11 in order to fill the pairing number. After that, you’ll notice that the keyboard gets connected to your PC. For many users, this method helped to resolve the issue. So, you must try this out.
#3. Update the Bluetooth driver
There are chances that the Bluetooth driver may have some pending update due to which you are encountering this error. So, you need to keep checking for updates by following these steps:
- Initially, right-click on the Start menu and select the Device Manager from the list.
- After that, expand the keyboard tab and right-click on the Logitech G915 keyboard.
- Then, from the opened menu, select the Update Driver option.
#4. Change keyboard settings
There are chances that your keyboard settings may not be compatible with the new Logitech G915; therefore, it is possible that after changing your keyboard settings, the not pairing or connecting issue may get fixed.
- Firstly, open the search bar and search for the Control panel. Then open it.
- After that, enter Devices and Printers.
- Then, locate and select your keyboard on the list. Then, right-click on it and select the Properties option.
- Now, hover to the Services tab, select the Drivers for keyboard, mice, etc. (HID), and Save the changes you have made.
#5. Pair your keyboard with another Device
It is possible that your device may have some compatibility issues with the Logitech G915; therefore, we suggest you try pairing your keyboard with any other device if possible. There are many cases where users reported that when they try to connect this device to some different device, they are able to cope with this issue. Then, why not you try this out? So, without waiting for more, go and pair this with other devices if you have, and it would be more useful if you have another PC.
#6. Try using a different USB port
Did you check if your keyboard is fully charged or not? Well, if not, then check and charge it. However, in case you find that your keyboard is not charging properly, then try using a different USB port. There are chances that the USB port you are using to charge up your Logitech G915 keyboard may be damaged.
So, that’s why we suggest you charge the port and charge your keyboard. Then, try connecting it to your Windows 11 PC to check if the issue gets fixed, and let us know in the comment box.
#7. Check Other BlueTooth Devices
Many users previously reported that none of the Bluetooth devices is connecting to their PC on their system. Therefore, in that situation, there are chances that the Bluetooth sensor of your PC may get damaged or not working. In that case, to make sure that the Bluetooth sensor is working on your PC, you must check if other devices can connect to your PC or not. If not, then there are chances that either the sensor gets damaged or your Bluetooth driver may get outdated.
#8. Change power saving options
Did you check if the power saving options on your Windows 11 PC are enabled or not? If not, then you must follow the steps given below in order to check or change the power saving options on your PC. So, let’s take a look at them:
- Initially, right-click on the Windows Start menu and select Device Manager.
- After that, locate and double-click on your Bluetooth keyboard.
- Then, the Properties window opens; simply navigate to Power Management.
- Then, uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power box and hit the OK button to save changes.
So, now you have disabled/enabled the power saving mode on your PC; therefore, try connecting your keyboard and check if the Bluetooth not pairing or connecting issue gets fixed or not.
From Author’s Desk
Although Logitech is known for its premium quality products; therefore, it is harsh to see this kind of issue. But now you know how to fix the Logitech G915 Bluetooth not pairing or connecting issue. We hope this guide has helped you. However, if you have any questions, comment below.