AT&T has started seeding more devices with the latest March Security update. Today AT&T has started rolling out the latest G920AUCS6DQC1 Stock Android Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A. The new update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The update has started rolling out for US with AT&T Carrier which comes with build number G920AUCS6DQC1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update with March Security update. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A . This new update weighs around 21MB size.
As AT&T users are still waiting for the Nougat update on AT&T Galaxy S6, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy S6 may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March patch for AT&T Galaxy S6. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Install G920AUCS6DQC1 Stock Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G920AUCS6DQC1 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy S6 G920A. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G920AUCS6DQC1 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S6 to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S6 G920A to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G920AUCS6DQC1 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S6. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S6 G920A.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download and Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your Phone
- Find your Official TWRP supported device
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest march security patch G920AUCS6DQC1 update on AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Links will upload soon
Steps For How To Install G920AUCS6DQC1 Stock Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , Your AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A to G920AUCS6DQC1 updated. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to AT&T Galaxy S6 G920A .