MultiVersus is getting famous after its beta release. The game is likely to get launched soon after the game starts running smoothly without any major bugs. As the game is in the testing phase and because of this, users are facing many bugs. However, we are not here to discuss it. We are here with the Tom & Jerry Guide, which you can use in the game to win the match.
You might know that the game is based on different characters who partner to win the match. So, you will have two different characters, and by using their abilities and powers, you have to win. Tom & Jerry are one of them. Therefore, we will be telling you the best moves and strategies of both characters which you can use in the game to win the match.
Best Tom & Jerry Moves and Strategies for the game
Tom & Jerry is a Mage class character in the game. Both the characters come with specialized power for ranged attacks. They are one of the best characters in the game, but you have to use their abilities and power properly to win the match. So, check out the moves and strategies you should try while playing the game.
- Volley: It is a defensive move that Tom uses to swing his racket to deflect the projectiles back at the opponent. But, you have to make sure that the timing is correct to protect yourself from the projectiles.
- Mallet Time: This is a side-to-side attack done through the mallet. Tom uses it by swinging his Mallet to the side he is facing. It can also be used for combos.
- Paddle-Paddle-Paddle: It is one of the most powerful attacks by Tom & Jerry. In this attack, Tom uses the paddle and bounces Jerry above his head, damaging the opponent. Also, the attack gets charged, and it creates more damage.
- Feline Pounce: It is another attack that Tom performs. The Feline Pounce is mostly used to break the enemy’s armor or finish them. It is also similar to the other attacks and gets charged.
- Volley: It is a defensive move that is used by Tom to swing his racket to deflect the projectiles back at the opponent in the air.
- Scratch Cat: This is another aerial attack by Tom. Tom perform two quick swipe to the side that he is facing. It is good to use when the opponent is going to do their air attack. It is very fast and will be great to use against the incoming aerial melee attacks.
- Trash Band: This is another attack that is performed in the mid-air. Tom uses two trash cans to perform this move.
- Cast-Iron Crusher: This is another air move that is performed when the enemy is grounded. When you use this, then Tom will swing a frying pan on it in the downwards direction.
Special Ground Moves
- Rocket Mouse: It is a projectile attack. Tom will stick Jerry onto a rocket which will be launched and controlled by you till it reaches the spot and crashes. It will give good damage to the opponent. So, use it wisely.
- Goin’ Fishin: This is a special ground attack in MultiVersus. In this attack, Tom will cast Jerry using the fishing pole. And, Jerry will go near the opponent and will reel around them and come to Tom. After it, the damage will be given.
- Slingshot Sharpshooter: The Slingshot Sharpshooter is another most damaging move by Tom & Jerry. Tom uses Jerry as the projectile and after it, when Jerry has landed, then he throws tennis balls at Tom. Now, the Tennis Balls will be launched toward the opponent with the racket by Tom. It will give high damage to the opponent.
- Snap Trap: We all have seen the mousetrap in Tom & Jerry cartoon series. You can now use this in the MultiVersus. So, in this move, Tom places the mousetraps on the floor, and when the opponent steps on it, it gives high damage.
Special Air Moves
- Rocket Mouse: This is another attack by Jerry. Tom launches Jerry in the mid-air and Jerry will follow the path to give damage an opponent.
- Look Out Below!: This is an attack in which Tom throws a dynamite bomb as a projectile. The bomb will blast once it hits an enemy or in the second bounce.
These are some of the Perks that you will get with Tom & Jerry.
- Make It Rain, Dog!: It will be unlocked when you reach Tier 2 with Tom and Jerry. This will increase the projectile’s speed by 20%. It will be increased by 25% if it is stacked with the ally.
- That’s Flammable, Doc!: This will be unlocked when you will reach Tier 4. When you use a projectile on an opponent, then, with this, you will have 3 seconds to land another attack which will make your opponent catch fire for 1 second.
- Equip Ally: It is unlocked in Tier 6. You will be able to borrow the ally’s perk during the ongoing battle.
- Shirt Cannon Sniper: This is unlocked at Tier 7. It will increase the projectile damage by 7%, or 15% when stacked with an ally.
- Dynamite Split (Signature Perk): It is another perk that is unlocked at Tier 8. During the Look Out Below attack, this will split the dynamite stick into three when Tom hits it with the racket.
- Fly Fisher (Signature Perk): The Fly Fisher is unlocked at Tier 10. It allows Tom to use the fishing pole as a grapple. It will help you if you are falling on the sides of a map.
- I Dodge, You Dodge, We Dodge: This perk is unlocked at Tier 11. It will allow the team to get a 10% ability cooldown whenever you dodge an attack.
- Slippery When Feint: It is unlocked at Tier 12. The perk will give a 10% increase in their dodge distance when they successfully dodge after a canceled attack.
- School Me Once: This is the last perk that will be unlocked at Tier 13. It will grant your team to block a projectile buff for 2 seconds after getting hit.
Here are some of the combo attacks that you can use while playing the game.
The Uppercut Finisher will damage the opponent even before you launch them into the air. So, when you use the Aerial Down + Attack then this will work. And, now you have the chance to finish them. So, now use the Aerial Up + Attack to remove them from the map.
This will give 30 damage to the opponents. You will first begin the Aerial Down attack and after it, use Tom’s melee attack to create a flow. Now, finish the combo with Up Attack.
The Launch Combo is another attack that can be used to knock out your enemy. For this, you will have to use the Slingshot, and after it, use the Cast-Iron Crusher. This will knock your enemy out of the map.
This is another combo for giving high damage to the opponent. You have to stand alongside your opponent and then perform a 4X Mallet Time attack.
This was all for this article. We have discussed the best moves and strategies that you can use to win the game. So, use all of them properly. And, make sure to use the correct move at the correct time. This will help you in winning the game. And, finish the game with the Combo. Also, we will be happy if you share some more strategies with us in the comment section below.