When it comes to the basketball playing a video game or a simulation game, NBA 2K21 comes on the list of the top ones. Visual Concepts and 2K Sports have built such a nice game that’s based on National Basketball Association and it’s the 22nd part under the NBA 2K franchise. However, most of the NBA 2K21 players are getting ‘unable to retrieve content info’ error message which means they can’t download rosters or classes.
To be very precise, most of the players start experiencing the particular error whenever they want to create and share custom rosters via the ‘2K Share’ option. If in case, this is the same issue with you, then don’t worry because you’re not alone here. Whether you’re a PC player or a console player, this mentioned error message may appear to anyone. So, how to resolve it?
NBA 2K21 ‘unable to retrieve content info’: I Can’t Download Rosters or Classes
Now, plenty of affected players have reported that due to an annually-plaguing error, most of the players can’t see any downloaded roster or draft class after going into the user-created rosters in the game. However, keep in mind that there is no issue from your side. Well, let’s take a couple of steps below.
- First of all, make sure that the game is updated to its latest patch. It’s mandatory.
- Second, ensure that your internet connection is working well. If there is any slowness or connectivity issue, try to fix that before going to any conclusion.
- Next, you will need to check out the game servers from the official NBA 2K Server status page here. Now, if you can find that there are some issues or downtime or even maintenance process is going with the server, wait for a couple of hours until the servers become active again.
- Furthermore, you can also visit the ‘Down Detector’ website to check for the real-time NBA 2K server status with other useful info.
However, if in case, you find that servers are already active and there is no problem with it, then you should try another trick which is to use the “MyLeague Share” option. According to plenty of advanced NBA gamers, only this trick will become useful right now to resolve the NBA 2K21 unable to retrieve content info error.
You May Also Like: How to Use Shot Meter in NBA 2K21
Steps to Share MyLeague in NBA 2K21
- So, in that case, you will need to download and share the MyLeagues first using an internet connection.
- To do that, go to the ‘MyLeague’ > Press the triangle button on PS4 or Y button on the Xbox console > Select the ‘New MyLeague’ option.
- Here you will get a full list of all the most popular shares by other players. However, if you can’t find your specific one, press the same button again as mentioned above and you’ll be able to search more by using creator or league name.
- Once selected, in order to share it, go to ‘Options’ from the main menu.
- Choose ‘Share Save’ from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, just give it a name and upload the ‘MyLeague’ to the NBA 2K servers easily.
- So, in that way, others can download your MyLeague version on the same console platform. Meanwhile, you will need to save the MyLeague version of others.
That’s it, guys. This is how you can easily use rosters or classes in the NBA 2K21 game and we assume that you should not receive unable to retrieve content info error until developers come up with any permanent solution for the 2K Share issue.
Till then stay tuned for more info. You can comment below for additional queries.