Finally, The wait is over. BLU rolled Android 9.0 Pie update for BLU Vivo XI Plus smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Pie features. If you are running the Android Oreo, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Pie. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on BLU Vivo XI Plus.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 8.1 Oreo to Android 9.0 Pie on BLU Vivo XI Plus variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on BLU Vivo XI Plus, let’s brief what comes with Android 9.0 Pie.
Blu Vivo XI Plus Device Overview:
BLU Vivo XI Plus was announced in August 2018 which sports a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels.
BLU Vivo XI Plus is powered by a 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 3050 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 16MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BLU Vivo XI Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BLU Vivo XI Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BLU Vivo XI Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on BLU Vivo XI Plus
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on BLU Vivo XI Plus
- To update BLU Vivo XI Plus, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on BLU Vivo XI Plus [This method may wipe all your data]
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure to install drivers and tools on your PC or Laptop.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.