If you’re seeing the 0xE0000784 error code, OneNote can’t use the WebClient service on your computer to access your notebook. And as OneNote uses the internet connectivity to sync your notebooks to the cloud and without utilizing the WebClient, OneNote will note be able to do that. There is nothing to worry about it, in this article we are going to discuss, how to fix the OneNote Error 0xE0000784 (Web DAV is Disabled).
A web client is an application that communicates with a web server, using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). Hypertext Transfer Protocol is the protocol behind the World Wide Web. With every web transaction, HTTP is invoked. HTTP is behind every request for a web document or graphic, every click of a hypertext link, and every submission of a form. The Web is about distributing information over the Internet, and HTTP is the protocol used to do so.
Steps to Fix OneNote Error 0xE0000784 (Web DAV is Disabled)
On your keyboard, press WINDOWS+R.
- In the Run dialog box, type services.msc, and then press Enter.
- In the Services window, scroll down to the WebClient service in the Name column and look at the current setting in the Startup Type column. If it isn’t set to Automatic or Manual, do the following:
- Right-click WebClient, and then click Properties.
- In the WebClient Properties window, change the Startup Type to Automatic, and then click OK.
- Then restart your computer and use OneNote as usual.
- How to Fix OneNote Error Code 0xE4020045 (Unsupported Client)
- How to Fix 0xE40105F9 (Unsupported Client Build) error in OneNote
- How to Fix 0xE4010641 (Network Disconnected) error in OneNote
- OneNote Error: How to Resolve 0xE000002E (Out of Sync with Store) error
- How to Fix Error Code 0x2 bdf5f – OneNote Couldn’t Sync
- How to Fix OneNote Error 0xE000005E (ReferencedRevisionNotFound)