OnePlus 10R 5G finally launched in India with MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chipset and runs on Android 12 out of the box. The device sports a triple rear camera setup that features a 50 MP primary camera, along with an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor and a 2 MP macro sensor. On the front, it has a 16 MP selfie camera.
If you’re using a OnePlus 10R 5G or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus 10R 5G firmware flash file and guide you on how to install it on your device.
Sometimes, Android users try to use custom ROMs or mods for more features or customization. The device may not work like before, or you may experience errors or lags in these situations. Otherwise, the default Stock ROM can work slowly or have performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even a factory reset won’t come in handy; you should re-install the Stock ROM. Flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
OnePlus 10R 5G Device Overview:
The Oneplus 10R 5G features a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It supports HDR10+ content and has a peak brightness of 1200 nits. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.85 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G610 MC6.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The single camera at the front is a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, and 256GB + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4,500 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 150W adapter included in the box. The company claims 50% charge in just 5 minutes. The smartphone is available in three color options: Black, Blue, and Silver.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you face issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc., then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus 10R 5G device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue. Installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 10R 5G or update the system software.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes, the thing doesn’t go in the right way, and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus 10R 5G.
- Revert to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus 10R 5G Firmware Flash Files
|OxygenOS 12 A.05||
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update is available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 10R 5G
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 10R 5G, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 10R 5G models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 10R 5G device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 10R 5G handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and that you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 10R 5G device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.