When it comes to providing faster and consistent software updates to Android devices, the OnePlus stands out very clearly among others. As a non-Pixel or without Android One program device, OnePlus’s OxygenOS is so much smooth and stable than any custom skins. The 2019 year has been great so far for OnePlus in terms of launching a couple of flagship smartphones.
Currently, the OnePlus 7T Pro is the latest flagship ‘T’ lineup smartphone from the OnePlus with some amazing specifications and features. The handset came with OxygenOS 10.0 on top of the Android 10.0 out-of-the-box. Now, there is good news for all the OnePlus 7T Pro users. OnePlus has released a new firmware update for the device model that brings October 2019 security patches and other improvements as well. Check out the OnePlus 7T Pro Software Update Tracker here with all updates.
If you’re using the OnePlus 7T Pro handset and have waited for the latest update for a while, your wait is now over. OnePlus has started pushing out the incremental rollout of the OxygenOS 10.0.4 update for the OnePlus 7T Pro officially. It brings the October 2019 Security Patch, standby power consumption optimization, improved system stability & bug fixes, black bar issue while charging or playing video has been also fixes, Bluetooth connectivity issue in automobile & expanded screenshot feature has been improved as well.
- Check for OTA Updates
- OnePlus 7T Pro Software Update Tracker
- Guide to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 7T Pro Manually
- Install Stock ROM using ADB Sideloading
Check for OTA Updates
Sometimes users can’t receive or get notified of the OTA update notification. So, you should check for the OTA updates manually.
- Go to the Settings > tap on System > System update > Check for update.
- If the latest update is available then download and install it.
- Wait for the update to complete.
- That’s it.
However, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the software update by any mean, without further ado just download the latest firmware from below and manually install the update on your OnePlus 7T Pro. We have provided all the requirements and installation steps below.
OnePlus 7T Pro Software Update Tracker
Here we will keep updating the latest firmware versions along with the changelog whenever a new software update will be available officially.
OnePlus 7T Pro India Release Status
|OxygenOS 12 F.18
OnePlus 7T Pro Global/Europe Release Status
Guide to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 7T Pro Manually
There are two ways to install the latest OxygenOS stock firmware on the OnePlus 7T Pro device. Either you can use the local upgrade method or the ADB Sideload method from below.
Before heading over to the firmware installation process, make sure to follow all the requirements properly.
- This guide and firmware are for OnePlus 7T Pro only. Don’t try it on other models.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- The OnePlus USB Drivers should be installed on your PC. [Android USB Drivers]
- Charge the device more than 60% in order to complete the installation process smoothly.
- Download the ADB Fastboot Tools which is required for ADB sideloading method.
- Make a complete backup of your phone at first.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus 7T Pro [Local Upgrade]
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 7T Pro device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Install Stock ROM using ADB Sideloading
There is another way to install the latest firmware on the OnePlus 7T Pro. You can download the ROM zip file and flash it by ADB sideloading. You can follow the link given below to know how to perform the process.Guide to Install Stock ROM using ADB Sideload
We hope you have found this OnePlus 7T Pro Software Update Tracker article useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below.