OnePlus is known for its smartphones as budget flagship killers. But things are different with the new OnePlus 8 series. They are expensive like true flagships. The new OnePlus 8 Pro sports a 6.78″ display, Snapdragon 865, 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB storage, 4,510 mAh battery, and runs on Android 10. If you’re using the OnePlus 8 Pro or planning to buy it, you should check out this article for once. Here we have shared the list of all OnePlus 8 Pro Stock Firmware which you can use to revert back to stock ROM or fix many bugs.
It’s worth mentioning that the OnePlus 8 Pro only launched in Europe and Asia region which includes China, Hong Kong, and India. We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux and can easily be customized or tweaked. Most Android users only love the OS due to its customizations only. However, improper way of customizations or flashing incompatible files can cause your device to brick easily. In some cases, installing the Custom Firmware, Root, or mod files may slow down the device performance or bring any other software issues. But you can easily fix all of the software-related issues or boot loop issues by installing the Stock ROM again on your device.
If you’re using the OnePlus 8 Pro and facing any issues like software performance decrease, battery draining, slow charging, network issue, app force close, and more, flash the Stock Firmware. Here we have shared all the update lists, pre-requirements, and installation steps below. But before going to the topic, check out the OnePlus 8 Pro specifications and Stock Firmware advantages below.
- OnePlus 8 Pro Specifications: Overview
- OnePlus 8 Pro Stock ROM Flash File
- List of OnePlus 8 Pro Firmware Flash Files
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro Specifications: Overview
The OnePlus 8 Pro sports a massive 6.78 Fluid AMOLED display that comes with a Quad HD+ display, which comes with pixels of 1440 x 3168. It also comes with an aspect ratio of 19:8:9, a pixel density of 513 Pixel Per Inch, a screen to body ratio of 90.8 percent, HDR10+ compatible display, Corning Gorilla Glass, and a screen refresh rate of 120Hz.
Coming to the internals, the OnePlus 8 Pro sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, which is built on the 7nm process. This is an octa-core SoC, and the setup includes a single Kryo 585 core, which clocks at a higher speed i.e., at 2.84 GHz, other three Kryo 585 cores which clock at 2.42 GHz. And finally, four Kryo 585 core, which clocks at 1.80 GHz. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650, which clocks at 587 MHz. Coming to the memory side, it sports 8 and 12GB of RAM. And it has 128 and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
Oneplus has given this new OnePlus 8 Pro a quad rear camera setup, but the camera sensors are not in the trend these days. This has a primary 48MP Sony IMX 586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, and omnidirectional PDAF. It has a secondary 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF. Further, it gets a 48MP ultra wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and PDAF. Finally, it gets a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. To the front, the device gets a 16MP Sony IMX 471 sensor with an aperture value of f/2.5.
The OnePlus 8 Pro packs a 4,510 mAh battery that charges over the type C port. This also supports for 30W fast charging tech, ( 50% in 23 minutes), 30W fast wireless charging ( 50% in 30 minutes), and 3W reverse charging tech. The smartphone runs on the Oxygen OS 10.0, which is based on the Android 10.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD,, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, NFC, and USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. Sensors on board include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The smartphone comes with an optical under-display fingerprint scanner, and also support for face unlock. It is available in three color options, namely the Glacial Green, Ultramarine Blue, and Onyx Black. Finally, for the first time, an OnePlus device gets an IP rating, i.e., IP68 rating.
OnePlus 8 Pro Stock ROM Flash File
The Stock Firmware of OnePlus devices (OxygenOS) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offer better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations, functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your OnePlus 8 Pro, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade OnePlus 8 Pro Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- It Fixes the lag or stutter on the OnePlus 8 Pro
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of OnePlus 8 Pro Firmware Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Links|
OnePlus 8 Pro
|OxygenOS 10.5.13||IN11DA Indian Firmware: Download Full ROM | OTA|
|OxygenOS 10.5.12||IN11BA European Firmware: Download Full ROM | OTA|
|OxygenOS 10.5.6||IN11BA European Firmware: Download|
|OxygenOS 10.5.5||IN11AA International Firmware: Download
IN11DA Indian Firmware: Download
|OxygenOS 10.5.4||IN11BA European Firmware: Download
IN11AA International Firmware: Download
IN11DA Indian Firmware: Download
Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta
|OxygenOS Open Beta 11|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 7|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 6|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3|
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2
|OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 8 Pro
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 8 Pro, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 8 Pro model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 8 Pro device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 8 Pro handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 8 Pro device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.