The good news for all the Oppo A3s unit users as the Oppo A3s ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo A3s (CPH1853) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box.
Oppo A3s Device Overview:
It has a 6.2-inches IPS LCD display, 720×1520 pixels resolution, a 19:9 aspect ratio screen, Corning Gorilla 3 protection, Snapdragon 450 SoC, Adreno 506 GPU, etc. It pairs 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage that has an expandable microSD card option.
The handset packs a dual rear camera setup of a 13MP+2MP lens with an LED flash, HDR, Panorama, etc. While an 8MP selfie camera is also available. In terms of the connectivity options, the device sports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, etc.
The handset packs an accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass sensor, etc. It has a 4,230mAh battery with 20W VOOC fast charging support.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo A3s ISP Pinout Image:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- This guide is for Oppo A3s (CPH1853) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A3s
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A3s (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A3s to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A3s handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.