Did you get Oppo A5 2020 (Model: CPH1931) smartphone? Then this guide will be useful to you. If you have lost your pattern lock details or you are not able to verify your Google account after the hard reset, then you can bypass it quickly using this guide.
You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo A5 2020 by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
Oppo A5 2020: Device Overview
Oppo A5 (2020) was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels with 270 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by a 2.5D curved glass screen.
Oppo A5 (2020) is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 11 nm chipset coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports a 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.0 and was backed by a 5000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera is concerned, the device has a Four-camera setup with 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Oppo A5 (2020) comes with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo A5 2020 ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A5 2020 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A5 2020 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.