On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 DA files. DA file also known as the Download Agent file is a file that helps in fixing the device secure boot error. If you are using the Oppo Reno 3 and facing any issues such as FRP lock, corrupted memory, secure boot error, authentication, or buffer error.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
To flash the Secure Boot DA file on your Oppo Reno 3, you need flash tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK Box, Miracle Box, or CM2 box. Follow our step-by-step guide to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your Oppo Reno 3.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Oppo Reno 3
- System Image backup of the Oppo Reno 3
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Oppo Reno 3
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- Oppo Reno 3 DA File
(File contains: mtk_allinone_da.bin)
- Download SP Flash Tool
- This DA file is supported for the Oppo Reno 3 devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Oppo Reno 3 devices from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Oppo Reno 3 DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Oppo Reno 3 will now reboot with a reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Oppo Reno 3 devices. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.