One of Xbox Game Pass’ biggest strengths is that it is suitable for all kinds of gamers. In addition to racing games, first-person shooters, action-adventure titles, puzzle games, and more, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can access a variety of titles at any given time. Another new day-one Xbox Game Pass game to look out for is Party Animals from Recreate Games and Source Technology, which may become a favorite for subscribers who love mindless multiplayer games. But, there are many users who reported that the Part Animals Stuck on Login Queue. Well, that’s the reason why we are here. So, if you are facing this problem, make sure to read the guide until the end.
How to Fix Party Animals Stuck on Login Queue
Here are some fixes that have the potential to resolve the Party Animals Stuck on Login Queue issue:
Fix 1: Restart the game client and PC
If you are experiencing an error in League of Legends, this is the first thing you should do. It should be possible to resolve the problem by closing all instances of the Games client and restarting it to see if the problem was with the client only. When you launch the client again after closing it, wait a few minutes before you launch it again.
In order to enhance and optimize your computer, it is always recommended that you restart it. Furthermore, restarting the computer will ensure that all background processes have been ended and the memory cache has been cleared.
Fix 2: Check internet connectivity
You may also be experiencing trouble connecting to the Party Animals server and being Stuck on Login Queue if your internet connection is poor. If you are worried about this, turn off your router and wait two to three minutes before restarting it. It might also be a good idea to make sure your idle devices are disconnected from the same internet connection so that your PC runs as fast as possible. If you are not currently using these devices, disconnect their WiFi or unplug their ethernet cables.
Fix 3: Switching to Google DNS
An internet browser accesses Internet resources by translating domain names into IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, which are the Internet’s phone book. Internet-connected devices have unique IP addresses that are used by other machines to locate them. Google DNS ensures a secure and viable gaming connection that is optimized and secure. To change DNS server settings on Windows PC, follow these steps:
- To change adapter settings, go to Network and Sharing Center, then click on Change Network and Internet Adapter Settings in the Control Panel.
- For each connection you wish to configure Google Public DNS, select the connection. Right-click the Ethernet interface and choose Properties if you are using an Ethernet connection.
- Navigate to the Networking tab. Choosing TCP/IPv4 or TCP/IPv6 as the protocol version under the “This connection uses the following items” tab.
- Select DNS under Advanced. Make a note of any DNS server IP addresses listed there and remove them from the window for future reference.
- Choosing DNS servers 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 for IPv4 will redirect to the following DNS server addresses.
- In the Advanced settings, select the alternate DNS server addresses and then close the window.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix Party Animals Stuck on the Login Queue. It’s our hope that you find this comprehensive guide helpful. In case you need further info, comment below and let us know.