Playing along with a bunch of other dudes that you don’t even know is a bit boring. Although this might not be true if you are someone who just wants to enjoy the gameplay, gaming will still get a lot more fun if you have some friends to bring in. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockdown is a fun game on its own but bringing in a few friends and racing alongside them is much more exciting and thrilling!
This is why you should play with friends in Fall Guys. If you’re one of those many fans of Fall Guys who is clueless about its Multi-Player mechanism, then this Multiplayer guide that we’re building up will help you. Simply apply the steps given below and you can start playing with your friends in Fall Guys. So without any further ado, let’s see how to play with friends in Fall Guys (Multi-Player guide).
How to Play With Friends in Fall Guys (Multi-Player Guide)
- Press the P key on PC or the Triangle button on PS4 while in the game lobby
- Doing so will show you the list of active friends that you can invite
- Simply press the Invite button to invite them
- By pressing the invite button, your friend will get an invitation, which they can choose to accept or not
- Upon accepting, they’ll join you and you can get into the show together
That’s all you have to do in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout to play with friends in the game. With the multi-player feature in Fall Guys, the shows will get a lot more fun and challenging, and bringing them in is just as simple as pressing a button. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.