On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Poco C31 firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Poco C31.
Poco C31 Device Overview:
The Poco C31 features a 6.53-inches IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a standard 60Hz panel. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Helo G35 built on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2.3 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. And for handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have PowerVR GE8320.
In terms of optics, we gave a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple rear setup consists of a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get a 5MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. Both the front and the rear setup is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone is running on Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 12 skin on top. It has two storage variants with 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM radio and MicroUSB 2.0. And for sensors, we get a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and proximity. There is a 5,000 mAh cell inside this smartphone that supports 10W fast charging. The smartphone is available in two color options: Royal Blue and Shadow Gray.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Xiaomi Poco C31 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or adware from Xiaomi Poco C31
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Xiaomi Poco C31
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Xiaomi Poco C31
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Xiaomi Poco C31
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Xiaomi Poco C31 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco C31
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco C31.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Indian Firmware Files:
|V184.108.40.206.RCRINRF||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.QCRINRF||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.QCRINRF||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V22.214.171.124.QCRINRF||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.QCRINRF||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Poco C31, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco C31 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.