This is more than a common issue. People usually face this type of issue where the phone doesn’t charge properly. This type of issue comes into existence usually after a software update. And there are several issues out there that come across after software update which comes as a complementary bug. Well, no need to worry about it. Today we are going to discuss the Realme 3 Pro Charging issue which you are facing like slow charging or not charging at all.
Many devices itself stop charging due to the error generated by the Android system or something which is causing it to charge. What would that be and what must be done in order to make things go back to normal? Regarding that, the solution is as below.
Table of Contents
Steps to Fix Realme 3 Pro Charging issue
Use another set of charging accessories
If your Realme 3 Pro won’t charge or charges slow, you want to make sure that the reason for it is not the charging accessories. If you can borrow another charging cable or adapter from someone, that would be great. It’s the easiest way to test if the current set you are using is defective or not. If you have a defective charger, it can be the reason why the device is not charging or charging slowly.
Inspect charging port
If your Realme 3 Pro still won’t charge, the next good thing to do is to do a visual check on the charging port. You want to make sure that the port is clean and there’s no debris, dirt, or foreign object that blocks the tip of the cable. If you see dirt or debris inside, use a can of compressed air to take it out. Avoid sticking anything into the port as that might damage the system.
Soft Reset/Reboot the Phone
Well, I think you already know how to restart your phone. So just restart the device and see whether it solves the issue or not. Restarting a device is always an ultimate solution for any issue. Not only Realme but this applies to each and every electronic device. I used to tell my mom to restart her device if she faces any issue with her smartphone.
Well if you still need to know how to restart then, here is it: Press your phone’s power button. On the screen, tap Restart.
The other way of the reboot is as follows:
- Firstly, unplug the charger if your phone is connected to a charger.
- Press and hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons for at least 10 seconds.
- Unheld the phone until it is turned on.
Install Latest Software Update
Follow these very simple steps to check the software update on Realme 3 Pro:
- Open Settings from the app drawer.
- Scroll down and tap on Software Update.
- If a system update is available, you’ll see the option on the screen. Tap Download and Install.
- If your system is up to date, you will see a message stating that the system is up to date.
Here are a few things that are needed to take care while updating your Realme 6 Pro or any device:
- Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Your device must have enough space to download the update.
- Your device should have enough charge, more than 50% to install the update.
Reset app preferences
- Open the Settings from the launcher.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap on More settings at the upper right (three-dot icon).
- Select Reset app preferences.
- Restart your Realme and check for the problem.
- Open Settings from the app drawer.
- Scroll down and tap on Additional Settings.
- Now tap Back Up and Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset.
- Finally, select Erase All Content & Settings.
In case you don’t know what is recovery, the first thing the bootloader rings up is the recovery. Recovery Mode refers to a special bootable partition, which contains a recovery application installed in it. And you can fix some problems with your phone.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the Realme logo.
- Now select English.
- Choose Wipe data then Wipe data(Keep SMS, Contacts, and Photos).
- Tap OK if you want to clear all data.
Visit the Service Centre
Although it’s rare, some cases of overheating issues on Realme devices may have bad hardware as the origin. If a factory reset won’t help in fixing your issue, visit your local Realme/Oppo store or Service Center so a qualified technician can examine the hardware. If needed, they may send it in for repair or replacement.
Do you own a Realme Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Android devices are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Fix Realme 3 Pro Overheating issue – Gets Warm Quickly
- Realme 3 Pro Battery draining quickly: How to Fix?
- Realme UI officially announced; Early access opened for Realme XT and Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 3 Pro receives Android 10 update: RMX1851EX_11_C.01 [Download]
- Realme 3 Pro Tips: Recovery, Hard and Soft Reset, Fastboot, Safe mode, and more
- Realme 3 Pro February 2020 Security Update Adds VoWiFi feature: RMX1851EX_11.C.03