Are you a Realme X7 Max 5G user and looking for the update list or want to install stock firmware? If yes, then check out the full guide below along with the Realme X7 Max 5G Software Update Tracker.
Now, if you’re using this handset and haven’t received the OTA update yet due to some reason, you can check the update details below. Meanwhile, some of the users look for the official stock firmware for the device model in order to flash it. In both cases, the software update tracker list will come in handy. So, let’s take a quick look at the device overview below and then jump into the update tracker.
Realme X7 Max 5G Device Overview:
The Realme X7 Max features a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. It also has a peak brightness of 1000 nits. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex-A78 core clocked at 3.0 GHz, three Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.6 GHz, and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. We have the Mali-G77 MC9 as the GPU for the smartphone.
We have a triple camera setup at the rear side and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. The rear camera consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a single 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear setup can capture 4K videos at 60 fps, while the front camera is only limited to 1080p video recording.
The Realme X7 Max 5G comes with Android 11 out of the box with Realme UI 2.0 skin on top. There are two storage variants of this smartphone: 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 12GB RAM + 256 internal storage. Realme went with UFS 3.1 here for the storage.
In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. For sensors, we have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using the 50W charging adapter included in the box. The company claims that it goes from 0%-50% in just 16 minutes. The smartphone comes with three-color options: Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, and Milky Way.
Realme X7 Max 5G Software Update Tracker
Here we have mentioned all the latest software update details with changelogs for the Realme X7 Max 5G model. We will keep updating the tracker whenever a new update release for this model.
● Integrates the August 2022 Android security patches.
• Optimized clock plugin display.
• Added swipe up on desktop to enter Google search.
● Improves system performance and stability.
● Updated Android security patch: August, 2021
● Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window
● Fixed the problem of low volume of some Bluetooth headsets
● Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume
● Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space
● Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call
● Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes
● Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes
● Fixed the problem that the video super wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
Check Software Update
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to Wi-Fi for a faster and stable download.
Follow our guide on how to install Realme Firmware on any Realme device.
Now, let’s assume that you’ve successfully upgraded your Realme 8 Pro device to the latest software version. Facing any issue with the software update guide? Comment below.