Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G comes with 4GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 12 4G runs Android 13 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. On this page, we will share all the latest Redmi Note 12 4G (codenamed: tapas) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 12 4G.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G Device Overview:
On March 2023, Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 12 4G smartphone, which features a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels (FHD+), resulting in a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch (ppi). The phone runs on an octa-core processor and has 4GB of RAM, while being powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery that supports 33W Fast Charging.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14 and has 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 1000GB using a microSD card slot. It also has dual Nano-SIM card slots and supports 4G connectivity on both. The phone comes equipped with a triple camera setup on the back, including a 50-megapixel (telephoto) primary camera, an 8-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) camera, and a 2-megapixel (macro) camera. On the front, there is a 13-megapixel sensor for selfies.
In terms of dimensions, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G measures 165.66 x 75.96 x 7.85mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 183.50 grams. It is available in Ice Blue, Mint Blue, and Onyx Grey colours. The phone comes with various sensors such as an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a fingerprint sensor. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C for connectivity.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 12 4G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi Note 12 4G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi Note 12 4G
- Fix Unfortunately; the app has stopped errors on Redmi Note 12 4G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi Note 12 4G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 12 4G to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 12 4G
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi Note 12 4G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files
Global Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
India Stable ROM:
|Version and Download Link||Changelog|
Please note that GetDroidTips cannot be held responsible for any damages, either internal or external, that may occur to your device as a result of following this guide. We advise you to proceed only if you have a good understanding of what you are doing and are confident in your ability to follow the instructions correctly. Your caution and care are appreciated.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi Note 12 4G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method, or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given below:
Guide to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Devices
I hope you installed the firmware file on Redmi Note 12 4G (tapas) successfully; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.