Infinix Hot 6 Pro (codename: X608) launched in the year 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo features 6.0″ IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 425 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB storage, and 2/ 3 GB of RAM. Now, it’s 2020 and if you’re still using this device and facing issues with the IMEI, then you should follow this guide to fix IMEI number on Infinix Hot 6 Pro.
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number is a unique 15-digit code that accurately identifies the device by using the SIM card. Each and every IMEI numbers are individual numbers that are assigned to each and every mobile phone around the world. It’s really easy to check IMEI on any phone by using the *#06# into the dialer.
As the SIM cards can be swapped easily from one phone to another, only the IMEI helps to find out or track a particular device. But some users may find some issues with the IMEI numbers on their devices. Those reasons can be like flashing any Custom Firmware or any Custom File or any mod file as well. So, it’s a better idea to repair and restore the IMEI number.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Device Overview:
Talking about the specifications, Infinix Hot 6 Pro features a 6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes with a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Infinix Hot 6 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Infinix Hot 6 Pro
We’ve provided the easy guide to restore the IMEI number on your Infinix Hot 6 Pro device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. It’s free and easy to use tool to restore IMEI on any Infinix or Redmi devices. Before going to the steps, follow all the download links and requirements at first.
- Ensure that all the required files are downloaded from the above links.
- Follow this guide and QCN file only for the Infinix Hot 6 Pro model.
- Charge the device more than 50%.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable needed.
- Take a complete data backup of the device at first.
- Guide to enable USB Debugging.
Rebuild and Restore IMEI – Guide
- First, install and launch the QCN Rebuilder Tool on your computer.
- Then click on the ‘Open file’ and choose the Infinix Hot 6 Pro QCN file.
- Next, you need to replace the IMEI number with the original one.
- Click on the ‘Rebuild’ option.
- Now, you have to connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Enable Diag (Diagnostic) mode on your device. (open the dialer and type *#*#717717#*#*)
- You can also try another method if the above code doesn’t work.
- Run command prompt on your PC and input the below commands then hit enter:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Now, launch the QPST tool on your PC > click on ‘Restore’ option > locate the new Infinix Hot 6 Pro QCN file and again click on the ‘Restore’ button to start processing it.
We assume that now you’ve fixed the IMEI on your Infinix Hot 6 Pro by following this guide properly. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.