Anyone who has played PUBG diligently must have come across hackers once or more. Yes, they are real, they exist and they don’t know how to play a game. In this guide, we will talk about hacking of the PUBG account. Also, we will tell you what you can do to avoid a ban from the game. At the same time, we will also discuss how to set up the Steam Guard so that every player will have a better secure account. It will help minimize the threat of unauthorized access to any hacker.
Hackers in PUBG is not a new issue. They have been existing in all platforms and in all seasons. However, we will not shy away from the fact that PUBG has made itself stringent against hackers. Usually, we see the hackers making use of aimbots, wallhacks, speed hacks which they apply inside the game itself. However, in PUBG PC, there are the second kind of hackers that take over any player’s PUBG account. They take over any active account via spam links. There can be other unscrupulous means as well.
Why There is A Chance of PUBG Account Ban.?
Hackers may try to look cool with their in-game antics and cheat enabled superpowers. However, in the end, their life span is short as they stand the chance to get banned in the server they create havoc. A series of reports and the hacker gets kicked out. That’s where the issue lies.
It doesn’t matter the old PUBG account belonged to you before someone hacked through it. If the hacker uses it while playing, someone or the other will notice him for sure at any point in time. The next thing will be a mass report or at least 5 to 6 reports. That will enforce a prompt ban on the account.
You very well know of its consequences. All the progress you made or all the skins or rewards you have collected will be gone if PUBG removes the account. You cannot even recover it if you make a complaint after that. So, anyone who wants to enjoy PUBG in a genuine way would never wish to get a ban on their account. However, if some hacker got into your account, then you can try to overcome the same. All you have to do is promptly contact the support team of the steam. Below we have mentioned in detail regarding that.
How Can You Restore your PUBG Account from Being Banned.?
The first and foremost thing to do when you know that you lost your access to your account, take the help of Steam Support. Go to the Steam Support Page and register your complaint. I suggest you to take screenshots wherever possible to concretize your claims.
Do You Know | How to Fix PUBG Intermittent Audio Issue
Enable Steam Guard for Enhanced Account Security
As they say, prevention is better than cure, we can follow this for a safe gaming experience. I am talking about the Steam guard feature which will enable the authentication user access. Thus only the respective user can access his account. No random joe can hack into anyone’s account. Let’s see how one can enable this feature.
The steam setup is done from the user’s mobile device. First, the user has to download the official app for their respective iOS and Android devices. Here are the download links.
How to Setup
- Install the Steam App on your respective devices.
- Login to your account with your Steam username and password.
- Tap on the menu button in the top left to trigger a drop-down menu
- In that tap on Steam Guard.
- Next tap on Add Authenticator
- Now you have to enter your phone number with proper country code. [Unique code will be sent to this number]
- At this point, you will be prompted to confirm an email that it’s you who is adding the phone number.
- So, go to your email inbox and click on the link sent from Steam’s official support.
- Next, you will receive a unique 5-digit code on your device
- You have to enter the same. [Click on resend in case you did not receive the code right away]
- Next, you will receive a Recovery Code. Note it down and keep it somewhere safe.
- Now, you will be presented with a steam guard code which is unique in nature. It renews at regular intervals.
- Whenever you try to login to your account, the uniquely generated code will be your authenticator.
This way only you can uniquely access your account and no one else.
So, that’s all about how to recover a hacked PUBG account and how to set up Steam Guard on your Steam account. We hope that you found the guide useful. Do check out our other fun guides on PUBG.
You May Also Like,