This tutorial will guide you through the process of installing the firmware flash file for Samsung SM-A920F (Galaxy A9 2018) using the Samsung flash tool (ODIN). The page includes the official stock firmware file for SM-A920F, as well as the necessary drivers and flash tool.
Flashing the stock ROM file can help fix various software issues on your device, such as boot loop, lag, soft brick, hard brick, pattern lock, and FRP lock.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 features a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor with 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260. The device comes with 128GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM, with support for expandable memory up to 512GB. The camera system includes a quad-camera setup with 24 MP + 8 MP + 10 MP + 5 MP lenses and an aperture of f/1.7/2.4/2.4/2.2, as well as a 24 MP front-facing camera for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by a Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery. It also features a back-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security.
Why Flash a Stock ROM?
In this guide, we will discuss how to fix common issues with the Samsung Galaxy A9 2018, such as screen freezing, unresponsive touch, camera failure, or boot loop, by flashing the stock ROM. Android is a popular operating system for mobile devices because it offers various possibilities such as flashing custom ROMs or kernels and APK modding. However, if something goes wrong with your device, flashing the stock ROM can help you fix it quickly.
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A9 2018
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
Therefore, in this post, we will provide you with Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM], which will help you resolve any issues you may be facing with your device.
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 SM-A920F Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A920F_A920FXXS6CVE2_ A920FXXS6CVE2_ZTO_10_5file.zip
Build Number: A920FXXS6CVE2
Android Version: 10
|Flash File Name: SM-A920F_A920FXXU1BSC5_A920FOXM1BSC5_ZTO_9.0_5file.zip
Build Number: A920FXXU1BSC5
Android Version: 9.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A920F_A920FXXU2BSI1_A920FOXM2BSI9_ZTO_9.0_5File.zip
Build Number: A920FXXU2BSI1
Android Version: 11
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A9 2018 SM-A920F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 SM-A920F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A9 2018.
- Download the Samsung SM-A920F firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.