Do you want to flash the stock firmware file on your Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F/FM/G manually? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Samsung SM-J200G Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why this guide is important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Galaxy J7 2017, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing a boot loop issue, or even dead, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Galaxy J7 2017 to solve software problems or restore back to factory ROM settings.
About Samsung Galaxy J7 2017:
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7870 Octa coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 comes with a 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 13MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,600 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J7 2017
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 2017
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Flash Files (Firmware)
|Security Patch||Build Number||Android OS|
|Android 9.0 Pie||J730FMXXU5CSEE||9.0|
|September 2018||J730FXWS3ARI7 / J730FXXU3ARI1||7.0|
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back-Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Steps to Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Stock Firmware File:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also to active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold the Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back, and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process is shown to be completed.
Once the flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” This will depend on the version of the Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device has finished rebooting and it is safe to remove/unplug the phone/device.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy Alpha. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.