Good News for all Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017 SM-J730F/G/GM users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. This is an unofficial TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017 SM-J730F/G/GM. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0. the version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Thanks to the XDA Recognized Contributor ashyx for sharing his work on XDA forum. Full Credits to him for developing this TWRP Recovery. Also Thanks to the entire TWRP Team.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017 (SM-J730F/G/GM)
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. If you have a TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017 today and Read the steps below. This is an unofficial TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017.
- Supported Model: SM-J730F/J730G/J730GM.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking AND ENABLE OEM UNLOCK FIRST OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER ‘BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK’ WHEN FLASHING. [/su_note]
TWRP Recovery (3.1.1-1)
TWRP Recovery (3.2.1-1)
TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 – J730FM
I hope this guide was useful to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro/J7 2017, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.