Updated on July 28, 2018: Added July Security Patches update. Now you can download the firmware from the list of AT&T and T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active Stock Firmware Collections. Download and enjoy!
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy S8 Active smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 Active using the below guide on How to Install Galaxy S8 Active Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S8 Active came out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy S8 Active:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active features a 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels with IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active comes with Dual 12MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS and LED flash and 8MP front shooting camera with autofocus, dual video call, and Auto HDR.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) and Qi wireless charging. It also has Iris scanner and fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update|
|G892AUCS2BRF2||8.0||June 2018 Security|
|G892AUCS2BRD4||8.0||April 2018 Security|
|G892AUCU2BRC5||8.0||March 2017 along with Android Oreo|
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update|
|G892USQS3BRG5||8.0||July 2018 Security|
|G892USQU2BRE3||8.0||May 2018 Security|
|G892USQS1BRD5||8.0||April 2018 Security|
|G892USQU1BRC4||8.0||March 2017 along with Android Oreo|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.