Here we have shared all the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files for model no SM-T819/SM-T818.
Alright, so you might be someone who is currently using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Smartphone. Now, it looks like you have recently performed a Factory Data Reset on your device. You might wanna sell it or did a Reset because you were facing some issues on your device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you did a Factory Data Reset and now the device will ask you to verify the last used Gmail account and you forgot your email id and password.
Let's say, you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and reboot, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. Which mean's you are in trouble unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. So in order to bypass, you need Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files.
What is FRP Lock?
Now, just in case you don't already know Factory Data Reset wipes all the user's saved data and bring the device back to the factory settings. That's the reason why it is known as 'Factory' Data Reset. Anyways, the FRP stands for the"Factory Reset Protection". This is one of the security measure taken by Google for its Android Devices running on the later versions of Android (after Android 5.1 Lollipop).
It is activated as soon as the user signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. And once the feature has been activated, it prevents all the unauthentic users from using the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites to ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Should we?
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files
You can use this Combination ROM just in case you have troubles in bypassing Google Account or other problems or maybe you are just curious to take a look inside the ROM of this device. Before we get straight to How to Download and Install Combination ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, we would like to clear some things up:
- Combination ROM is for testing and it’s not effective in fixing the hardware. It can only be used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The Combination ROM is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, users won't be able to perform tasks like making calls, texting messages, playing games.
- FRP, EE, and other securities are still kept.
- COMBINATION_ATT_FA60_T818AUCU3ARG1: Download
- COMBINATION_OXA_FA60_T818XXU2BQD1: Download
- COMBINATION_ATT_FA60_T818AUCU1AQH1: Download
- COMBINATION_TMB_FA60_T818TUVU2ARE1: Download
- COMBINATION_VZW_FA60_T818VVRU1AQE1: Download
- COMBINATION_TMB_FA60_T818TUVU1APH1: Download
- COMBINATION_OLB_FA60_T819YDXU2APK1: Download
- COMBINATION_OXA_FA60_T819XXU1APK2: Download
- Please note that this guide will only for the Galaxy Tab S2.
- You must have download latest ODIN on your PC.
- You need Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Galaxy Tab S2.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Galaxy Tab S2 using ODIN: you can proceed with the instructions.
Instructions to ByPass FRP or Remove Google account on Galaxy Tab S2
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock using Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files on ODIN Tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Galaxy Tab S2.
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to ByPass FRP lock using Galaxy Tab S2 Combination ROM files. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.