Last Updated on May 01, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Galaxy Tab S2 tablet. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 using the below guide on How to Install Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.
About Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7:
Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 features a 9.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) and Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 comes with 8MP rear Camera with autofocus and 2.1MP front shooting camera.
Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallowout of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5870 mAh battery. It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- Some tricks and tips for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
- How to install MIUI on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7
List of Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 Stock Firmware collectionWatch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||Security Update||OS|
|T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4||June 2018||7.0|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.