Samsung has launched a new A-series smartphone, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Much like the other A series smartphones, this device too gives priority to design and aesthetics. We have a clean layout on the back, with the camera hump color being the same as the rest of the smartphone. This is Samsung’s new take on a mid-range 5G smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A52 is announced on 17th March, with the smartphone coming to the market on the 26th of March.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-A526U (Galaxy A52 5G) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G SM-A526U, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G: Device Overview
The Samsung galaxy A52 features a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display has a refresh rate of 120Hz and a peak brightness of 800 nits. This means using the smartphone outdoors under sunlight should not be a problem at all. Coming to the processor, we see the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, which is a 5G enabled processor built on an 8nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Kryo 570 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 570 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
We have a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. The rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 12MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 5MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 32MP sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Both the front and the rear setup are capable of recording 4K videos at 30 fps.
We get two RAM and storage options for this device: 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM. There is also a hybrid MicroSD slot for storage expansion. The phone comes with Android 11 out of the box with One UI 3.1 skin on top. In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. For sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging, and the adapter is included in the box. The company claims a 50% charge in 30 min. The smartphone is available in four color options: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet, and Awesome Blue.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G SM-A526U Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A526U_A526UUEU2AUB6_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: A526UUEU2AUB6
Security Patch: March 2021
Android Version: 11 R
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A52 5G SM-A526U
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A52 5G SM-A526U
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
- Download the Samsung SM-A526U firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.