The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is one of the best fitness and premium smartwatches available right now. It comes with a fresh new look, a large customizable screen, as well as lets you access many of the apps you see in the Google Play Store. However, recently many users of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 have complained that the Silent Alarm feature is not working.
Fixes for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Silent Alarm Not Working Issue
As per users, problems can sometimes arise when setting this silent alarm. However, if you are one of them, then don’t worry; in this article, we have brought a troubleshooting guideline to quickly resolve the current issue. For more information, ensure you read this full-length guide till the end. Have a look:
FIX 1: Restart the Smartwatch
One of the main reasons why the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Silent Alarm does not work issue is the corrupted data stored in the smartwatch’s memory. The best solution here is to restart the device. For doing so, follow these steps,
- Press and hold the Power and Back button for around 5-7 seconds or until your smartphone gets power cycles.
- Once done, restart the device, check for improvement.
FIX 2: Delete the alarm and set it again
Sometimes simply deleting the already assigned alarm and resetting it again might help you to resolve the silent alarm not working issue on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. Once you reset the alarm, check the said issue is solved.
FIX 3: Update Galaxy Watch 4 software
If you encounter the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 silent alarm not working issue, you need to check the smartwatch’s software. Make sure your Smartwatch is up to date with the latest software updates; then, only your watch will receive the latest bugs fixes.
Update the watch using an Android phone:
Note: Before starting the update process, make sure that your watch’s battery is in good health. Your watch needs at least a 30% charge to complete the update process.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile connected to your watch.
- Then tap on the Watch Settings option and Watch Software update
- And tap on Download and Install button.
Update the watch using an iOS device:
- Open the Galaxy Watch app on the mobile connected to your watch. (You can download the app from App Store).
- Then tap on the Home option and navigate to About watch.
- The “Latest version installed” message appears on the screen, which means the watch is updated.
- If any update is available, tap on the Install button.
FIX 4: Factory reset the smartwatch
Taking back the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to its default position helped a lot of users to resolve the silent alarm not working issue quickly. For doing so, follow these steps,
- Firstly, Switch off your watch.
- Then press and hold the Power/Home button until Rebooting appears at the bottom of the screen
- And press the Power/Home button frequently till the Select REBOOT MODE appears on the screen.
- Now tap on Recovery and press the Power button to select the options.
- When the Recovery option appears on the screen, hold the Power/Home button till the watch reboots.
- Your smartphone has been reset now.
- Lastly, set a silent alarm and check it works smoothly.
These are the top 4 fixes for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 silent Alarm not working issue. We hope the above information helps you to solve the same issue.
If none of the above solutions help you, contact your nearest Samsung service center to arrange for your device to be tested by an expert. If you have any queries or feedback, leave a comment in the below comment box.