PayPal is one of the most significant money transfer or payment applications all over the world. According to PayPal, it has about 30 Million active users around the globe. The Cash app case is also similar; you might get wondered that it has an almost identical number of users as PayPal. But, what if you are in a situation where you need to send money from the Cash app to your PayPal account? Don’t worry! We are here to help you out with our latest guide on How you can send money from the Cash app to your PayPal account.
A lot of users wants to transfer their money to PayPal from cash app. Sadly, one can’t do it as both apps are different and have no such collaboration. In simple words, you cannot transfer your money from cash app to Pay Pal directly. However, there is a way that can help you in transferring cash app balance to PayPal.
Talking about the procedure of sending money directly from the Cash app to PayPal, then, unfortunately, there is no direct way that you can use or that permits you to send money between both the accounts. However, we got tips which you can use to send money from the Cash app to your PayPal account. Also, Cahsapp is a peer to peer money sending app, so linking it to Paypal is particularly hard but not impossible.
Can I Send Money From Cash app to PayPal?
Although these money transfer services have no interlinking between both of them. It means that there is no direct way to directly add or send money from the Cash app to your PayPal account. Nevertheless, there’s a way by which you will able to do that. You can use your bank account to complete this process because your local bank account acts as a bridge between them so that you can quickly transfer the money to your PayPal account from the Cash app.
Follow the below steps to transfer money from the Cash app to your bank account and then to your PayPal account:
- First of all, open your Cash app on your Smartphone.
- After that, what you have to do is simply click on the MY CASH button. Then, you’ll notice a $ icon situated in the middle of the screen. Tap on it.
- Now, under your balance section, you need to click on the CASH OUT option.
- Then, a pop-up menu will appear, where you notice your bank account total bank balance.
- After that, just enter the total money you need to transfer to your bank account.
- Once you are done with step 5, simply click on the CASH OUT option.
- Now, one more pop-up window will appear and ask you to select between Instant or Standard money transfer options.
Keep in mind that if you select the Instant option, then the money will immediately transfer to your bank account but charge you 25 cents as processing fees. However, if you choose the Standard option, then the transfer process takes three days without any processing fees.
Once you have the cash app balance in your bank account you can add it to PayPal. Now, let’s move towards sending this money to your PayPal account.
- First, you need to log in with your PayPal account.
- Then, simply click on the TRANSFER MONEY option.
- After that, what you have to do is just click on the Add Money To Your Balance option.
- Now, enter the total amount of money you need to transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Then, at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the ADD option. Click on it.
- After that, under the review section, you’ll get an option ADD $. Click on it to finish the transfer process.
Now, your money will automatically transfer to your PayPal account from the Cash app via your local bank account. Moreover, you may also try to talk with Real Cash App Agent through customer support number 1(855) 351 -2274.
To sum up you need to use your bank account as a mediator to add your cash app balance to your PayPal account. Make sure you use same bank account both the time to avoid any issues.
Unfortunately, there is no direct option available to transfer your money from the Cash app to your PayPal account because there is no collaboration between them. But, if you use your Local bank account to complete this process, then for sure, you will able to transfer your valuable money to your PayPal account. I’m sure Paypal will allow loading of Cashapp in the near future, but at this time this is the only method to transfer your Cashapp balance to Paypal.