Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Alfawise A9 4K TV Box . We have both the Android 8.1 Oreo firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Alfawise A9 Android TV box. Well, great! Alfawise offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Alfawise A9 TV Box is powered by an Amlogic S905 processor along with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 8.1 Oreo back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock rom on your Alfawise A9 TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Alfawise A9 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Alfawise A9 TV Box
- The first Amlogic S905 TV box, 2.5GHz high frequency to run the up-to-date system, Android 8.1. Competitiveness second to none
- Higher performance than Android 7.1 system, faster, more RAM, more power-saving, safer
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 64GB TF card extension ( supported )
- Supports 4K UHD playback, H.265 decoding to reproduce the tiniest details clearly and fluently
- Screen mirroring, i.e. 2.4GHz wireless HDMI, perfectly compatible with AirPlay, Miracast, DLNA for big display
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Alfawise A9 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Alfawise A9 Firmware Package
Device Model: Alfawise A9 TV Box
File Size: 625 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905 CPU
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
So, now let us move on to the Alfawise A9 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alfawise A9 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Alfawise A9 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Alfawise A9 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Alfawise A9 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Alfawise A9 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Alfawise A9 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.