Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Beelink GT-King TV Box. We have both the Android 9.0 Pie firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Beelink GT-King Android TV box. Well, great! Beelink offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Beelink GT-King TV Box is powered by an Amlogic S922X processor along with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 9.0 Pie back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock rom on your Beelink GT-King TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Beelink GT-King TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Amlogic S922X, quad-core ARM Cortex-A73 and dual-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4, support high-definition video display smoothly 64GB storage allows for massive software download
- Support 2.4G voice remote control
- Support 4K 60fps
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz, dual WiFi antenna design, stronger WiFi signal, and transfer speed
- LAN 1000Mbps
- 2 x USB3.0 interface
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Beelink GT-King TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Beelink GT-King Firmware Package
Device Model: Beelink GT-King TV Box
File Size: 625 MB
Processor: Amlogic S922X CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the Beelink GT-King TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Beelink GT-King TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Beelink GT-King TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Beelink GT-King TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.