Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Beelink GTmini-A TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905X2 processor. Beelink GTmini-A TV Box comes packed with Android 8.0 Oreo firmware with 3GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB ROM. If you are looking for Beelink GTmini-A TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Beelink GTmini-A Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Beelink GTmini-A TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- HDMI interface to connect with LCD TV, projectors and change your home TV to internet TV
- Traditional TVs connected via AV interface can also change to upgraded smart TV
- 2GB / 4GB DDR4, ( the other boxes on the market usually only 1GB ). Watch high-definition video smooth, no stuck
- 32GB / 64GB storage ( the other boxes on the market usually only 16GB ), allows for massive software download
- Google Play comes with the original screen, users can download the app themselves, such as IPTV to watch local TV channels, YouTube to watch video
- Support 4K ultra high definition output, pictures more natural and clearer
- TV box can be connected via network cable or via wireless WiFi
- LAN network port transmission speed: 1000MB/s, fast and stable
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz, dual WiFi antenna design, stronger WiFi signal and transfer speed
- Users can download software and save it to U disk, connect the U disk with Beelink, and then install and use the software
- U disk storage content can be played locally
- Supports voice remote control
- Supports connection with speakers, stereos, and other audio devices with BT function
- Only the size of your palm, 14% smaller than the business card, saving home space
- It has passed Google certificated, with voice remote control, support Netflix 4K
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Beelink GTmini-A TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Beelink GTmini-A Firmware Package
Device Model: Beelink GTmini-A TV Box
File Size: 446 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X2 CPU
Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
So, now let us move on to the Beelink GTmini-A TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Beelink GTmini-A TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Beelink GTmini-A TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Beelink GTmini-A TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Beelink GTmini-A TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Beelink GTmini-A TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.