Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on GGTV Android TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3328 processor. GGTV Android TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The device brings with support for the 4K, HDR and, 2.4GHz WiFi and 100Mbps Ethernet. If you are looking for GGTV Android TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on GGTV Android TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install GGTV Android TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Android 7.1 operation system
- RK3328 CPU, quad-core, Cortex A53
- Mali 450 MP2 GPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz WiFi and 100Mbps Ethernet
- Support H.265 decoding
- Support HDR 4K image
- Support voice remote control
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your GGTV Android TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: GGTV Android TV Box ROM firmware package
Device Model: GGTV Android TV Box
File Size: 756 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3328 CPU
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
Build Number: mxq_rk3328_d4_ssv6051_20180816_r1.img
So, now let us move on to the GGTV Android TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on GGTV Android TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for GGTV Android TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the GGTV Android TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install GGTV Android TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on GGTV Android TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on GGTV Android TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.