Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Himedia H8 Pro TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3368 processor. Himedia H8 Pro TV Box comes packed with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. If you are looking for Himedia H8 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Himedia H8 Pro TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Himedia H8 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- CPU: ARM Cortex A53 Octa-Core 64 Bit Processor, Performance improve by 400%
- 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM,64bit Octa-core processor, bit wide of the processor improve to double
- Support Language: Multi-language, English, Korean, Italian, French, Chinese, and so on
- We will Pre Install KODI APP for you. Kodi is available as a native application for Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, and Windows operating systems, running on most common processor architectures
- Intellgent Android 5.1 system, system will more smoothly; Equipped with HDMI 2.0 interface, support for H.265, 4K / 60fps playing
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Himedia H8 Pro TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Himedia H8 Pro firmware package
Device Model: Himedia H8 Pro TV Box
File Size: 764 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A CPU
Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop
So, now let us move on to the Himedia H8 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia H8 Pro TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for Himedia H8 Pro TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Himedia H8 Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Himedia H8 Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on Himedia H8 Pro TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia H8 Pro TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.