Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MXQ PRO 4K TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905W processor. MXQ PRO 4K TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. If you are looking for MXQ PRO 4K TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on MXQ PRO 4K TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install MXQ PRO 4K TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Main Features of MXQ PRO 4K TV Box
- Supports 4K resolution, enjoy super-definition images and breathtaking viewing effect
- H.265 decoding technology saves half of the bandwidth than H.264, so it can show vivid and rich image details
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, large capacity allows you to download more applications and games in your TV box
- Amlogic S905W processor is adapted for smooth and flexible operation, no worries about the slow running problem
- The latest Android 7.1 system, with an open source application, you can enjoy whatever you like
- Supports HDMI 2.0 version, convenient to stream your photos, videos to the TV screen
- Remote controller is powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MXQ PRO 4K TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: MXQ PRO 4K Firmware Package
Device Model: MXQ PRO 4K TV Box
File Size: 817 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905W CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: Amlogic/mxqpro/mxqpro:7.1.2/NHG47L/root:userdebug/test-keys
So, now let us move on to the MXQ PRO 4K TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download||PC Version: MXQPRO_S905W_20171218.zip|
|Download||SD Card: MXQPRO_S905W_20171218_SD.zip|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MXQ PRO 4K TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MXQ PRO 4K TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MXQ PRO 4K TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MXQ PRO 4K TV Box Stock ROM.
[note title=”” color=”red”]
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.