Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK68 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3368 processor. Rikomagic MK68 TV Box comes packed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware with 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB ROM. If you are looking for Rikomagic MK68 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Rikomagic MK68 Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Rikomagic MK68 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- With Andriod 5.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- The processor in this chip is an RK3368 Cortex-A53 Octa-core with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Use the PowerVR G6110 as GPU. Apps have never run so smoothly.
- Support 4K x 2K Ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
- Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
- Support 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual-band WiFi.
- HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Rikomagic MK68 TV Box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
- Support 10 / 100 / 1000M LAN.
- Rikomagic RKM MK68 TV Box integrated the latest XBMC media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- The box has a memory of 2GB DDR3, with 16GB NAND flash, support mini SD card up to 32GB, easily enjoy many games and APKs.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Scan the QR code on the package box to download the APP.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Rikomagic MK68 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Package Name: Rikomagic MK68 Firmware Package
Device Model: Rikomagic MK68 TV Box
File Size: 446 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3368 CPU
Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
So, now let us move on to the Rikomagic MK68 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||MK68_6.0_171021|
|Download | Mirror | Mirror||update-6.0-1000M-RKM_20190830|
|Download | Mirror | Mirror||MK68_Android 6.0_171021.img|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK68 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Rikomagic MK68 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Rikomagic MK68 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Rikomagic MK68 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK68 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK68 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.