Updated on October 06, 2020: We have added the latest version of the Vivo Y53 PD1628F flash file which adds the latest security patch and bug fixes – PD1628F_EX_A_3.2.2.
Vivo Y53 was launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Vivo Y51L (Model: PD1628F). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Vivo Y51L by using the QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo Y53. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y53 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y53
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y53
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y53
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y53
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y53 back to Factory State
List of Stock ROM on Vivo Y53:
||Download | Official|
- This guide is to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y53
- This will work Vivo Y53
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on Vivo Y53:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y53.