Vivo Y53 was launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. If you own a Vivo Y53 smartphone, then here I will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Vivo Y53 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM on Vivo Y53 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y53. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Vivo Y53 pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Vivo Y53. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y53 . Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Vivo Y53. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Vivo Y53 using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Vivo Y53 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo Y53 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y53.
Here are below of Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware Update for Vivo Y53. To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo Y53, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y53 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Install Android O on All Supported Devices?
List of Stock ROM on Vivo Y53:
|Download||Vivo_Y53_PD1628F_EX_A_1.11.1.zip – Latest Update|
Vivo_Y53_PD1628F_EX_A_3.0.11-update-full_1528094752.zip supported for Thailand, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippine, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, and Russia region.
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y53
- This will work Vivo Y53
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on Vivo Y53:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y53.