Updated on April 19, 2021: We have added the latest version of the Vivo Y53 PD1628F flash file which adds the latest security patch and bug fixes – PD1628F_EX_A_3.2.2.
Vivo Y53 was launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Vivo Y51L (Model: PD1628F). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the firmware file on Vivo Y51L by using the QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock firmware on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo Y53. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y53 firmware flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y53
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y53
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y53
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y53
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y53 back to Factory State
Steps to Flash the Firmware File on Vivo Y53
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to install the flash file on Vivo Y53, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide contains only Vivo Y53 flash files
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Vivo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Vivo Y53 Flash Files:
||Download | Official|
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Install non-official firmware on your device at your own risk.[/note]
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y53.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the flash file on your Vivo Y53 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.