Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Wechip V3 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3229 processor. Wechip V3 TV Box comes packed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware with 1GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB eMMC. If you are looking for Wechip V3 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Wechip V3 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Wechip V3 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Wechip V3 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Wechip V3 ROM firmware package
Device Model: Wechip V3 TV Box
File Size: 512 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3229 CPU
Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
Build Number: rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L MV3.20170626 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the Wechip V3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Wechip V3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Wechip V3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Wechip V3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Wechip V3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.