Android 9.0 Pie Update
In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on X96 Mini TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905W chip. The device has a 1/2GB DDR4 + 16/32GB Internal Storage. It runs on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS platform.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your X96 Mini Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on X96 Mini TV Box.
Features of X96 Mini TV Box:
- CPU: Amlogic S905W, Quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 2GHz
- GPU: Penta-core Mail-450MP GPU @ 750MHz
- On Android 7.1.2
- Optional: 2GB RAM + 16 ROM / 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your X96 Mini TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: X96MINI_3.01.2019
Device Model: X96 Mini TV Box
File Size: 860 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905W chip
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat / 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the X96 Mini TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on X96 Mini TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for X96 Mini TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the X96 Mini TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install X96 Mini TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.