Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on YOKATV KB1 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905X processor. YOKATV KB1 TV Box comes packed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. If you are looking for YOKATV KB1 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your YOKATV KB1 TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install YOKATV KB1 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
– Amlogic S905X CPU with quad core is rapid and stable, it can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
– With KODI newest version supports local high-definition play, support plug-in installation and play
– Pretty strong dual band WiFi signal allow you to transfer your photos and videos
– 2GB DDR3 RAM 16G ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your YOKATV KB1 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: YOKATV KB1 TV Box Firmware Package
Device Model: YOKATV KB1 TV Box
File Size: 516 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X CPU
Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
So, now let us move on to the YOKATV KB1 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on YOKATV KB1 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for YOKATV KB1 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the YOKATV KB1 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install YOKATV KB1 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on YOKATV KB1 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on YOKATV KB1 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.