Condor Mobile is a France smartphone manufacturer. The company has launched Condor Plume L1 Plus (Model: SP624) smartphone in October 2018. It’s an entry-level budget smartphone comes with 1 GB of RAM and Android 8.1 Oreo. It’s powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737T SoC, 16 GB of internal storage which is expandable. The handset offers a 5.5-inch display, 4000 mAh battery, an 13MP rear, and a 2 MP selfie camera. Here in this guide, we will share with you How to Install Stock ROM on Condor Plume L1 Plus [Firmware Flash File].
Due to Android’s open-source nature and easily customizable functionalities, users or developers can tweak or use mods on Android devices. It will lead the device system quite laggy or buggy as well. If in case, you’re facing performance issues with the software, you should reinstall the Stock Firmware. By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Condor Plume L1 Plus smartphone, you will get back in track easily.
Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, taking backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, flashing Root, etc. In these cases, you may find that the third-party custom firmware doesn’t work smoothly or doesn’t offer stability like a Stock Firmware. Therefore, you can feel that get back to the Stock ROM will be useful for that moment. If you really facing these kinds of issues and wants to go back to Stock ROM, follow the full detailed guide and requirements.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Condor Plume L1 Plus
- Fix the device bootloop issue on Condor Plume L1 Plus
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your Condor Plume L1 Plus
- Fix lag or stutter on Condor Plume L1 Plus
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Condor Plume L1 Plus (SP624)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will itself detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Condor Plume L1 Plus (SP624) from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Condor Plume L1 Plus
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Condor Plume L1 Plus device. But before heading over to the installation process, let’s take a look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Condor Plume L1 Plus only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device with the PC.
- Download and install USB drivers on your computer.
- You need to download the SP Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.Video Tutorial to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Condor handset model Condor Plume L1 Plus (SP624). For any queries, you can write down in the comments below.