In this guide, we will provide you with how to install stock ROM on Itel A55 W6003 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It’s a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with a Spreadtrum chipset. If you’re using the Itel A55 W6003 handset and want to install the Stock ROM for any reason, you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Itel A55 W6003 device which is powered by the Spreadtrum chipset, requires SPD Flash Tool and some drivers, and a full guide. Here in this article, we will share with you the guide of installing stock ROM easily. The flashing steps are quite easily mentioned here. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
What is Stock Firmware?
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a Custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM.
Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Itel A55 W6003.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Itel A55 W6003
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Itel A55 W6003
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Device Model: Itel A55 W6003
- Required Tool: Spreadtrum Flash Tool [Also known as SPD Flash tool]
- Processor: Spreadtrum Chipset
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock ROM Update
Steps to Install Stock ROM On Itel A55 W6003
First, you need to download the required files in order to start the flashing process. Here are the download links of the firmware file and SPD Flash Tool file download links given below:
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: W6003-F3108-9.0-OP-V014-20190605
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
- The ROM file is only for the Itel A55 W6003 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Your device should be charged at least 50%.
- Perform a device backup first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the Itel USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download the SPD Flash Tool.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Itel A55 W6003 device easily.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SPD Flash Tool
I hope this guide is helpful to upgrade or downgrade your Itel A55 W6003 anytime.