Oppo A3S was launched in July 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX) smartphone.
Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Oppo A3S. Oppo A3S came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo with Oppo’s own ColorOS 5.0. The device is powered by Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Oppo A3S Stock Firmware, drivers and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo A3S.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo A3S back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX). First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo A3S using this guide.
Oppo A3S Specifications:
Oppo A3s comes with 6.2-inch IPS display that supports 1520 x 720 pixels of resolution and offers tall 19:9 aspect ratio. It has 2.5D curved glass that protects the screen from accidental scratches. There is a notch design on top of the display that carries a front camera, it supports 88.8% screen-to-body. The phone powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor under the hood which clocks at 1.8 GHz. There is Adreno 506 GPU for better graphics experience.
The A3s has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage, the phone also comes with micro SD card slot on board which supports up to 256 GB external storage. There dual camera sensors on the back side of the phone along with LED flash. 13-megapixel main camera with f2.2 aperture and 2-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture. On the front side, there is an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture and supports AI Beauty effects for selfies and video calls. It comes with pre-installed Android 8.1 Oreo along with Color OS 5.1 UI running on top. The phone packed with Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery under the hood.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A3S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A3S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A3S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX).
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- File Name:
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo A3S:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A3S
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk![/su_note]
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.