Looking to Install a firmware flash file on Oppo A3S CPH1803EX? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Oppo A3S. Oppo A3S was launched in July 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Oppo A3S which under the hood runs on a Qualcomm processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Oppo A3S using the software known as QFil Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. By following this guide, you can fix any software-related issue such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issue, GPS issue, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
Oppo A3S Specifications:
Oppo A3s comes with a 6.2-inch IPS display that supports 1520 x 720 pixels of resolution and offers a tall 19:9 aspect ratio. It has 2.5D curved glass that protects the screen from accidental scratches. There is a notch design on top of the display that carries a front camera, it supports 88.8% screen-to-body. The phone powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor under the hood which clocks at 1.8 GHz. There is Adreno 506 GPU for a better graphics experience.
The A3s have 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage, the phone also comes with a micro SD card slot onboard which supports up to 256 GB of external storage. There dual camera sensors on the backside of the phone along with an LED flash. 13-megapixel main camera with f2.2 aperture and 2-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture. On the front side, there is an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture and supports AI Beauty effects for selfies and video calls. It comes with pre-installed Android 8.1 Oreo along with Color OS 5.1 UI running on top. The phone packed with a Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery under the hood.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A3S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A3S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A3S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- File Type: Firmware
Download Firmware Files
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Oppo A3S:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A3S (CPH1803EX)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A3S
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Instruction to Flash File Via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, download the package and extract it
- In the extracted folder, run the flash tool
- Enter the login credential when the MSM Download Tool opens.
- It will launch the flash tool to which you can verify the PC Memory Checksum
- Switch off your phone
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Now connect your device to PC using a USB cable while pressing the Volume Down and Up button
- Wait for a couple of minutes to flash the firmware on your device.
- When it is done, you can remove and enjoy it!
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A3S successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.